Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Intro to Holden

Tara and I went out to Holden in early May. It started as fact finding trip and quickly turned into two days of soaking in the beautiful surroundings, and enjoying the wonderful community. As some one said to me, "Holden is a foretaste of the great feast to come." It is a place that denies explanation, so come visit!

I took a quick hike and was mesmerized by the mountains.


Copper peak and Mt. Fernow



Buckskin and the bus

It is now mid June, and we are packing up our classrooms and house, eager to start this new adventure.

bvl

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow along on this exciting adventure! (It's Jeannette)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're gone...booooohooooo! What day will you be arriving at my house? I need to look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how your amazing adventure is going! You must be so busy settling into your new routines...

    ReplyDelete